UserTesting.com needs a Marketing Associate to help us deliver on our brand promise: "Eliminate bad user experiences from the world." We're a fast-growing start-up in Mountain View (right off 101) in our 6th year of business. We're in the business of helping website managers answer: "WHY are people leaving my website without buying?"
We do that by recording videos of people "thinking aloud" while using a website, so you can quickly see why they get stuck and frustrated. We’ve rapidly become part of the website improvement process for many companies, such as Google, Amazon, Facebook, Walmart, LinkedIn, Apple, and Twitter.
We’re looking for a smart, hard-working Marketing Associate to help us market our tools and make the web a better place.
While our projects are big, our team is small. As the Marketing Associate you’ll work directly with our Sr. Marketing Manager to support our marketing efforts. You’ll wear a lot of different hats and grow your Marketing career with us!
Here are some of the projects you’ll get to do:
• Work with our Sr. Marketing Manager to spread the word about our tools and the benefits of usability testing.
• Write white papers, blog posts, case studies and emails to our customers
• Plan our conference and webinar schedule, and coordinate details of the events
• Actively participate in the usability and marketing communities
• Put together weekly marketing reports for our internal teams as well as our customers
Our ideal candidate has:
• Some work experience in a fast-paced professional setting, and the desire to grow a career in marketing while learning on the job
• A writing sample to share that shows your personal style, as well as attention to clear, concise and grammatically correct writing
• Experience managing complex projects, meeting deadlines and handling several projects at a time with a high attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills, of course!
Bonus points for:
• Interest in learning more about design and basic experience with Photoshop or similar tools
• Experience writing basic HTML/CSS, whether it was updating your personal blog or editing a mass email
• Interest or basic experience with site analytics tools like Google Analytics and KISSmetrics
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation and company equity. This is an entry-level Marketing role, but our team is small and growth opportunities abound!
• Health insurance
• IRA plan with matching contributions
• Paid vacation and company holidays
• Education reimbursement
• Gym membership reimbursement
• Paid time off to work at a charity or nonprofit of your choice
Please attach a writing sample of something you've written in the past 6 months that you're proud of. You can attach your writing sample under "Additional Material" just below the section of the application where you would attach your resume.
How To Apply:
* The Sourcery will be the first point of contact.
* All applications receive a response.
* All applications are kept strictly confidential.
* To apply, click here.