UserTesting.com is a fast-growing start-up in Mountain View (right off 101) in our 5th year of business. We're in the business of helping website managers answer: "WHY are people leaving my website without buying?" We do that by recording videos of people "thinking aloud" while using a website, so you can quickly see why they get stuck and frustrated. We've become part of the website improvement process for companies like Google, Amazon, Facebook, Walmart, Groupon, and Twitter (see a list of great customers here). We’re looking for a fun, smart, hard-working Business Development Representative to join our team!
The Business Development Representative will grow, manage and establish partnerships with companies who have a similar target market. In this role you will demonstrate the ability to utilize the partner ecosystem as an alternative sales channel. The successful individual in this position must have background in a related business with experience in sales and partner management.
• Establish and manage partnerships with companies who have a similar target market or who’s offering is enhanced by offering UserTesting.com services
• Work with bulk purchasers like incubators, developer communities, professional organizations, educational institutions and government entities
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Three most recent career years in business development and/or channel management
• Worked in the User Experience or Customer Experience fields
• Highly motivated
• Good selling skills
• Team oriented
• High integrity
• Strong interpersonal communication skills