UserTesting.com needs a User Loyalty Support Specialist to help us deliver on our brand promise: "Eliminate bad user experiences from the world." We're a fast-growing start-up in Mountain View (right off 101) in our 6th year of business. We're in the business of helping website managers answer: "WHY are people leaving my website without buying?" We do that by recording videos of people "thinking aloud" while using a website, so you can quickly see why they get stuck and frustrated. We’ve rapidly become part of the website improvement process for many companies, such as Google, Amazon, Facebook, Walmart, LinkedIn, Apple, and Twitter. Want to see how we got started? Hear it from a co-founder! We’re an all-star customer support team and are looking for someone exceptional to grow our team.
That brings us to you...
About the Job:
This position has to balance and serve 2 different groups of people, giving excellent service to each! These groups are:
1. Customers – help our Customers have an excellent experience with UserTesting.com – most interactions will be via email and chat, but you’ll probably get a few calls during the day.
2. User Testers – our user testing community will have various questions and technical support problems that you’ll need to diagnose – most interactions will be via email and chat.
* You take great pride in helping other people and will do what it takes to make our customers and users happy!
* You are a college graduate.
* You type quickly (at least 50+ wpm!) and like to do email, but you aren't afraid to pick up the phone and talk to someone when it’s appropriate.
* Your friends and coworkers tell you that you’re a direct and clear communicator.
* You are a team-oriented worker, able to multi-task and keep up in a faced-paced work environment.
* You love to learn, love to do research, and pick up new things quickly.
* You might not be a computer wizard, but you like technology and enjoy helping others troubleshoot tech problems – this will be a large portion of your daily duties.
* You are willing to do whatever needs to be done in the office, whether it’s testing a new product, or implementing new processes.
* You pay close attention to details, you’re reliable with getting things done, you’re patient, and finally, you’re a hard worker.
What We Offer:
*Competitive compensation and company equity
*IRA plan with matching contributions
*Paid vacation and company holidays
*Gym membership reimbursement
*Paid time off to work at a charity or nonprofit of your choice